The random list is back again.
1. I love Glee. It’s an indescribable love. Despite the fact that this last season was very up and down with some episodes I disliked intensely and a season finale that disappointed me incredibly, I will still be back – dedicated as ever – next season. I can’t help it. An hour-long musical every week? I’m there.
2. I’m incredibly picky. I don’t like any sort of melon, tomatoes, pickles, cucumbers – or pretty much anything else that resembles a vegetable (save for sweet corn, sometimes green beans, sometimes peas and sometimes broccoli – but only if it’s smothered in Cheez Whiz). I also do not like pumpkin pie, most types of bread that aren’t white, blueberries, homemade macaroni and cheese (but bring on Kraft), chilli or chicken and dumplings. I’m a passionate agriculture advocate and fully stand behind the production of all agricultural crops, but hey – I like what I like.
3. I have the schedule of an elderly person. While it doesn’t happen every night, I am quite prone to watching Jeopardy and going to bed between 9:30 and 10:00 p.m. I could probably hang out with most of your grandparents in the evening and we’d get along quite well.
4. I am an immense pack rat. Now, I’m not saying I should be on Hoarders or anything, but I was packing this weekend for my move to Minneapolis and all I could think was, “Why do I keep this crap?!?!”. Goodwill, you will be receiving a large donation from me. Enjoy.
5. I hate snow and winter. Ironically, I live in Michigan and am moving to Minnesota – arguably two states with the longest winters ever. <sigh…>