I’ve been sick for the last three days. First I couldn’t keep anything down. Now I can’t breathe. Yeah, I know. TMI. Moving on.
In any case, I’ve learned several important things while being sick:
- Owning a full length couch is very important. Otherwise, your feet fall asleep before you do in front of the TV.
- Showers and clean clothes essential. Even if they only mean getting clean enough to move from one pair of pj’s or sweats to the next.
- Heart Healthy chicken noodle soup? Blech. Bring back the salt please.
- There’s only so many times you can apologize to your co-workers for your sniffles.
- It is going to be a bad day when even the food on Pinterest doesn’t look good.
- Plain bread makes everything better.
- Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter take far less attention than work. Hence, they are good sick person activities.
- Lotion-y Kleenex. Spend the extra money. Trust me.
- Super drugs. Spend the extra money. Trust me.
- When all else fails, ask your sister to FedEx you her puppy. Puppies make everything better
Any of these sound familiar (if so, I’m assuming your immune system hates you too)? Did I miss something? Leave it in the comments!